Wake Forest School of Medicine, USA
Blood Disorders 2021
- About Conference
- Market Analysis
- Session and Tracks
- Abstract Deadlines
- Participation and Benefits
- Past Conference Report
Conference Series LLC Ltd welcomes everyone throughout the world to “17th Global Summit on Hematology and Infectious Diseases” which is going to be held in March 22-23, 2021 in London, UK
Theme: Exploring recent outbreaks, advances & technologies in treatment & research of Infectious Diseases during COVID-19
After the productive venture of series of hematology conferences around the globe Conference Series LLC Ltd is overwhelmed to welcome all the participants to CME Accredited “17th Global Blood Summit on Hematology and Infectious Diseases” will be held on March 22-23, 2020 at London, UK. The CME Accredited conference is going to be organized round the theme "Exploring recent outbreaks, advances & technologies in treatment & research of Infectious Diseases” which incorporates prompt Keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster displays and Exhibitions. CME Accredited Hematology and Infectious Diseases 2021 is seventeenth conference that is a global platform to discuss and learn about Hematology, COVID-19, Malaria, Microbial Diseases, Blood Disorders, Hematologic Oncology, Hematologic Disorders, Immunohematology, Blood Disorders: Diagnosis & Treatment, Clinical and Experimental Hematology, Hematopathology, Pediatric hematology, Hematology Nursing, Stem Cell Research and much more.
Hematology is the discipline concerned with the production, functions, bone marrow, and diseases which are related to blood, blood proteins. The main aim of this conference is to bring Hematologists, Medical professors, Immunologists, Pathologists and scientific researchers. Blood Disorders can affect one or more parts of the blood and prevent blood from doing its functions. They may be acute or chronic
World Infectious Diseases 2021 will be organizing webinars by offering virtual platform to all academicians, researchers, industry professional, and scholars. Webinars will be scheduled on wide range of topics and it will be helpful for scientific fraternity to be connected while staying at their preferred place. Join the webinars organized by us and let the world know about your research and innovation. The Infection Control conference hosting presentations from editors of eminent refereed journals, renowned and active investigators and decision makers in the field of infectious diseases, microbiology, immunology, infection control and prevention. World Infectious Diseases 2021 Organizing Committee also invites young investigators at each and every career stage to submit abstracts reporting their latest scientific research in oral and poster sessions.
The Infectious Diseases Conference 2021 welcomes all the participants from all over the world to attend the grand conference "Hematology and Infectious Diseases" on March 21-23, 2020 at London UK which incorporates brief keynote introductions, oral talks, blurb introductions and presentations. Teachers, Researchers around the world will grandstand their examination work and will illuminate the way wherein Men, Women and Children of all socioeconomics can be restored of various Infectious Diseases.
As the topic says the recognition behind this meeting is to mindful individuals about the 3C's which are Cause, Complications and Cure of Diseases. The overall passings because of just Infectious Diseases are as per the following:
- HIV/AIDS (1 million)
- Respiratory Infections (4.4 million)
- Diarrhea (3.1 million)
- Hepatitis b (1.1million)
- Tetanus (500,000)
- Measles (1 million)
- Malaria (2.1million)
- Tuberculosis (3.1 million)
As we realize that these are the name rundown of the unmistakable ailments just, there are a few different ailments which will be likely explanations of more passing, if not taken consideration at a beginning period.
Why to attend?
Infectious Diseases gathering incorporates two days of introduction on techniques and systems which are identified with Control and Prevention of Infectious Diseases just as to investigate new developments and ideas on a worldwide scale. It's a chance to cooperate with the conspicuous personalities in the field of Infectious Diseases and learn.
This gathering will consolidate the feature of momentum advancements in the field of Medical Science in its battle against wellbeing perils. The intelligent sessions with the comprehensively acclaimed speakers will likewise be advantageous for the scholarly understudies from the field of Medical Science to expand their insight in the individual field.
Session and Tracks
Participation and Benefits
- Keynote speaker: 45-50 minutes:
- Speaker (oral presentation): 25-30 minutes (only one person can present)
- Speaker (workshop): 45-50 minutes (more than 1 can present)
- Speaker (special session): 45-50 minutes (more than 1 can present)
- Speaker (symposium): more than 45 minutes (more than 1 can present)
- Delegate(only registration): will have access to all the sessions with all the benefits of registration
- Poster presenter: can present a poster and enjoy the benefits of delegate
- Remote attendance: can participate via video presentation or e-poster presentation
- Exhibitor: can exhibit his/her company’s products by booking exhibitor booths of different sizes
- Media partner
- This Live conference is accredited with CPD credits.
- Attend Keynote Presentation by world’s most eminent researchers
- Access to all the sessions
- Get OCM certificate
- Get worldwide acknowledgment to your profile and Research
- Get your abstracts published with unique DOI in International Journals
- Get up to 50% discounts for publishing your entire article in our open access International Journals
- Get Handbooks and conference kits
- Get an access to the network with eminent personalities from worldwide
Past Conference Report
World Infectious Diseases 2020
Infectious Diseases Meet 2019
Infectious Diseases Meet 2018 Report:
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Conference Series LLC LTD International Journals.
Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by